redghost wrote:

> Axles from a Montero and the tranfercase should fit under the Porsche.
> That is a mid engine though, so might have to transplant a Fiero engine
> instead.   There were a couple in the yard that would be good donors.

I believe the engine/transaxle in the Citation is identical to the Fiero.
After the Fiero came out, I figured that just about any FWD angine/trans/
subframe/suspension could be used to make a mid-engine car. How about
a Ford GT40 or Lambo Miura replicar with a hopped up VW TDI in it?
The most interesting conversion I ever saw on the market was called
SHOgun, if I recall correctly. They took the 3.0L 220hp Yamaha V6 out
of a Taurus SHO and stuck it in the back seat of a Festiva. Looked
remarkably like a Renault 5 Turbo, which was basically a 185hp mid
engine LeCar.