I know we’ve had his discussion before (CDI v BlueTec) but I need my mind refreshed, and we are likely, collectively, smarter armed with new information.

Drove the Passat TDI over to San Diego for consultation with the sawbones to set up proton therapy to eradicate my hitchhiker. I managed 40.2 mpg so that was great, but I discovered the seats are not very comfortable for long stretches of time.

Now I’m kicking around the idea of selling the Passat and getting a probably much more comfortable ’09-ish ML320CDI, or a newer ML350 Blue Tec. Heck, even SWMBO said if we are planning on doing any substantial road trips we need to get something more comfortable.

What saged advice have yous?

AZBob

Sent from Mail for Windows