Good luck getting into New Zealand or Aussieland. To be a sovereign citizen
you’ve got to bring a business that will employ locals and/or a boatload of
cash that will be on deposit or working capital there.

A former associate has relatives that moved to NZ permanently, and it took a
ton ‘o’ cash for them to even be considered. One way around it is to be
employed in an area where there is high demand, like medicine.

-D

Sent from my iPad