Yesterday ac was working fine and later in the drive was not cooling. Ended up
having the red ec light stay on. Pulled codes from panel and it came back with
AC coil. I reset it and light went off but still no cooling. I will test it
when I get back home but I think coil might have just died. It is charged and
shows 6 on the panel reading for pressure which is about what it is when
compressor not running.

If it shows bad I will see if I have a good one off another compressor and swap
them. I have done that before I do believe.

Sent from my iPhone