Says the guy with a super short commute.

With the exception of vacation type trips this is a lame excuse, especially if,
as a family you've got more than one vehicle. The EV becomes the around town
car and it's really good for that, immediate cabin heat being one good example.
You charge it overnight when you aren't using it. With a 220v charger sub 8
hour charging is the norm.

-Curt

On Tuesday, March 8, 2022, 12:56:49 PM EST, Randy Bennell via Mercedes