On 3/9/2022 4:52 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
That’s how much it cost my dad to fill up his 98 e300 today.

Well, I am not going to get into conversions here and I am in Canada so we buy litres and our dollar value is different, but, my truck will hold 136 litres and the price for regular today was $1.739 per litre so if the truck was empty and I filled it, the price would be $236.50 and I hear it is going up more.

I have not been filling because I park outside at the back lane and I am concerned that there will be people out stealing gas. I just hope that they won't drill a hole in my fuel tank in order to get the gas. That would be expensive and potentially dangerous. If it caught fire, it would burn my garage along with my wife's car and my 300D plus a lot of tools etc.

Randy