Hi All,
 I recently did some maintenance work on my daughter's Mercedes C300 4Matic and
somehow never replaced the engine cover.  It's a mystery where it is??
 I am getting ready to order a Genuine Mercedes OEM Engine Cover
(MB#2720101067) for $80 but can't find the part number for the two silver
clips.  The clips attached to the cover and secure it to the top front of the
engine.  The best price I found was on Amazon and the clips are probably not
included.
Can anyone help me out with a part number or schematic?

Thanks in advance!
Bob K