A friend had one when we were in high school. The engine would not blow up
if you kept it under 50MPH, go over and it was major overhaul time - again.

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 10:34 AM G Mann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> If I recall correctly, the local dealer sold them for $1,400 out the door
> with a full tank of gas.
>

> On Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 8:26 AM dan penoff.com via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> > Heh. My sister had one of these courtesy of my Dad and his program car
> > stuff through GM. Hers had the funky pushbutton transmission, which as a
> > young boy with hard core mechanical desires fascinated the heck out of
> me.
> > It was a cool little car and something different from the constant flow
> of
> > VW Beetles that came through the household.
> >
> > -D
> >
> > > On Mar 15, 2022, at 10:43 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <
> > mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > The rare 1962 collaboration between the French and the Germans wherein
> > the French immediately surrendered
> > >
> > > https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2309105309237479
> > >
> > > --
> > > --FT

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!