From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of archer
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:43 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] [Fwd: Re: MB Info Access
-tohttp://skinnerbox.steaky.org/]

I signed up with EBay, opened a Paypal account, and ordered something on May
28.  EBay confirmed that the order had been placed.  It's been ten days and
I haven't received the item.  I emailed the seller and received the usual
form letter stating that they would respond in 48 hours, which they didn't.
Do I contact EBay, Paypal, or give the seller more time?  This is my first
purchase from EBay.
Thanks,
Gerry Archer
'83 300D and 240D