From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: March 18, 2022 4:02 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: d...@penoff.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The car ran and drove great until the breaks went almost
completely out and I rear ended someone. 1987 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz 300 D
Sedan 4D, $1, 000

That’s why I always make sure my emergency/parking brake is in good working
order. It won’t help in a panic stop, but under most circumstances it can do
the job enough to get the car in a safe place.

-D