One time when I got tires I got talking to the tire monkey and he forgot to
torque all the tires. It was fine for a couple days but Angie and I were going
somewhere, she was driving and one wheel must have gotten loose. It sounded and
felt to me like somebody was beating one of the wheels with a sledge. I could
see the steering wheel twitching half an inch back and forth.
"Whats that noise?" I asked.
"What noise?" she replied.

She had no idea and would have continued to have no idea until the wheel fell
of...

-Curt

 On Monday, March 21, 2022, 07:14:19 PM EDT, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes