I don’t use organic pads on any of my cars. I’ve changed everything over to
Akebono. They last far longer and don’t generate anywhere near the amount of
dust that organics do.

Mrs. Dan is heck on brakes. The SL500 that she drives has over 30k on the front
Akebonos I put on it several years ago, and there’s still plenty of pad left.

-D