B5 unfortunately.
https://idpartsblog.com/2014/09/30/biodiesel-usage-guide/
I buy most of my TDI parts from ID Parts, they're in state for me and are nice
folks.

We did a trip to PA last weekend where Angie was taking a Tai-Chi instructor
class. My 2015 Jetta TDI returned 51.5 mpg on the trip down and back. Drove
from home to PA and back to CT, 630 miles, on one tank of fuel.

-Curt

On Thursday, April 28, 2022, 10:45:46 AM EDT, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes