I took a road trip the other day up to NC, dizzle prices were climbing through
the day on same stations signs I saw on each Way. Was pushing $6 in NC

I’m seeing grocery prices up 30% or more for some things in the last few weeks.
My local store specials have nearly evaporated or the “special “ price is now
20% higher than a few weeks ago.

--FT
Sent from iFōn