I liked it back in the old days when car diesel pumps were way off by
themselves separate from the regular gas pumps. You could pull in and out easy.
Now days diesel pumps are right there with the gas pumps and you have gas car
people pulling into the line where the diesel pumps are rather than pulling to
the lines where there are no diesel pumps causing diesel drivers to wait. In
the meantime nobody is in line at all at the gas only islands.

Sent from my iPhone