Yup. AC is a function of dehumidification, so it’s got to be running, even if
it’s at a higher temperature.

When we leave the house it goes to 78F and stays there. On a day like
today,where the “feels like” temperature is at or near 100F, it will still run
occasionally and keep the humidity to reasonable levels (below 50%).

Weather at Chez Penoff East:
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KFLVALRI141

Weather at Chez Penoff West:
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KAZFLAGS438