Called on this in the local paper. $600 or BO. Guy said he'd take 400.
Doesn't run-engine turns but doesn't start. Guy had bought the car as a
project and is now giving up. Said someone told him it might be the
rack-don't know if it was a mechanic or not..  Don't know about mileage.
Said body is good. Yellow with brown leather interior.  I am tempted by
the fantasy that new fuel filters and fresh fuel would turn it into a 3K
car or a Kevin special CD-but can't chance the IP .. May go look at it
just for fun but probably  not, even though I desperately want a 123
coupe.

Here is contact info-

1978 Mercedes-Benz 300

Description - $600, MERCEDES: 1978 300 CD Coupe, $600 or best offer.
Call 508-977-0549.

It is in Dighton MA-about 20 miles east of Providence RI
No interest etc (except coupe drool on shirt.)

Dwight Giles, Jr
1979 240D auto, 250K + miles
1990 300D 2.5t, 130K miles
Wickford, RI