Mine looks like the Watts Premier 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System. still works great after about 10 years. I like it because I can pick up all the filters on line for cheap. I originally looked at the ones that Lowe's and Home Despot sell but those all required filters, because of specialize cast in place fitting, that were only available from the manufacturers and thus were much more expensive. L and HD still seem to specialize in those proprietary type of systems. After all they make more money off the sale of those special fit filters.

MG

Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
We have a Multi-Pure https://www.multipure.com/products/drinking-water-systems/
Just a single stage, I think multi-stage would be most useful if you had
turbidity which we don't. I change the filter every year and a half to 2 years
when the water flow slows down enough to be annoying.

It was expensive but the filter container and mount is stainless as is the
spout on the sink, I don't think it'll never need replacing. I use discount CB6
filters I find online, they all seem to be about the same.

-Curt