What is the humidity level in the building when they are working well? Do people who use them have any problems with mold growth?
Gerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig McCluskey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 11:53 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] A possibly entertaining story, addition.

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:08:41 -0400 Steve MacSween
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Who sells them?

Now that you mention it, I have heard my mom talk about this from way
back, but never understood what she meant. I have central AC but dislike
it, so I'm very interested in this.
How well they work depends upon where you live. (Where do you live?)

Here in dry New Mexico, they work quite well, even filtering some forest
fire smoke out of the air going into the house.

Craig