No problem. Just put the engine in the back and you have rear wheel steering.

I bet that thing would spin on a dime. What a death cart that would be.

MG

mitch--- via Mercedes wrote:
On 2022-05-31 10:02, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/354740160116549

I bet if you build a dune buggy using those subframes and suspension bits, you'll never get all four wheels pointing in the same direction. Besides that, I don't think you want front engine, rear wheel drive for a kart or buggy.

Check out the DF Goblin or Ariel Atom for ideas.