Been working on the '04 Frontier the past three days.

First project was replacing the fuel tank. It had rusted around the perimeter
seam and would seep fuel if it was more than half-full. Got a new tank from
RockAuto. Replacement was tiring as every bolt was rusted. The joys of living
in the salt belt. Lots of PB Blaster consumed. One bolt was so bad that the
original 17mm head had shrunk to about 13mm. Of course it was the least
accesible bolt also. Fortunately the tank was the most rusted at that spot
also, and just pulled free of the bolt. I later removed it with one of my
Harbor Freight bolt extractors. All bolts replaced with new 10mm x 1.25 x 30mm
from Lowes ($2.08 each!).

Also had some struggles with the plastic "quick connect" high pressure fuel
lines. Don't know why those are used instead of regular threaded compression
fittings. I guess it must save a few seconds on the assembly line. One of them
came off OK but the other one came apart in pieces. Managed to get it back
together, though had to replace a torn o-ring with one from my Harbor Freight
Viton o-ring kit. No leaks, thankfully, as I suspect a new line would have a
good chance of being NLA from Nissan.

Next project was replacing valve cover gaskets. The truck was leaking quite a
bit of oil and that looked like the likely suspect. The right-hand cover is
pretty easy to get to, just needed to unplug a few wiring harneses. The left
hand cover is buried under the intake manifold but the oil leak was on the
right-hand side so I just did that one for now. The gasket was hard as a rock
and there was about a 1/8" gap/crack on the lower side. After an oil change and
a test drive, the oil leak seems to be resolved. Need to do the left hand cover
at some point but going to let that dog lie for now.

Finally, an AC recharge. It has not held a charge and I suspected a bad
schrader valve on the low pressure service port, as I saw some bubbling there
last time I charged it. The system still had some pressure but not enough to
cool. I got one of those devices that can change the valve core without losing
pressure -- very slick and worked great. Didn't see any bubbles at that port
this time. Fingers crossed that it holds the charge. I used R134A with "stop
leak" in case there are other slow leaks in the system.