I had to look it up:

"The John Deere 330 garden tractor used the Yanmar 3TN66UJ engine. It is a
0.7 L, 658 cm2, (40.2 cu·in) three-cylinder natural aspirated diesel engine
with 66.0 mm (2.6 in) of the cylinder bore and 67.0 mm (2.64 in) of the
piston stroke. This engine produced 16.2 PS (11.9 kW; 16.0 HP) at 3,635 rpm
of maximum output power.
The John Deere 330 is equipped with manual steering, mechanical drum
brakes, open operator station and 17.0 liters (4.5 US gal.; 3.7 Imp. gal)
fuel tank."

https://www.tractor-specs.net/john-deere/jd-330.html

On Sat, Jun 11, 2022 at 3:09 PM Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> That seems like a steal. I had a Kubota diesel mower a while back. Should
> have kept it.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Jun 11, 2022, at 2:56 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > Also interesting. Never seen a diesel in a small lawn/garden tractor.
> Price seems good for everything if it all works.
> >

> https://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/grd/d/crawfordsville-330-john-deere-diesel/7494766932.html

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!