On Thu, 8 Jun 2006 21:55:23 -0600 Craig McCluskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Jun 2006 10:26:43 -0400 John Berryman
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >     High? If it really has 127,000, $3500 is real fair. Although, as
> > usual the auction is not near over. Why do salvage titles scare
> > people so much? What if it was a recovered stolen or something that
> > didn't involve chassis damage? What if it was totaled and repaired
> > properly?The seller might be truthful if asked about it.
>
> I asked. I'll let you know what he says.

My email to seller:

You say,

Body is straight like an arrow, no any dents or scratches. Pain shines.
All interior looks great. The autotransmission shifts great. No any leaks
underneath. The tires have 80% of life tread.

But then at the top it says: Title:
Salvage

So why does it have a salvage title?

Thanks,

Craig

His reply:

Hi! Thanks for your interest! Great choice! Everything mentioned in the
listing is true. The car has been involved in an accident. After that I
have replaced the driver's door. The car has been  refinished after that.
So it's fine right now. Bid with confidence. Hope we will seal the deal.
Thank you.