On 2022-06-17 20:47, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Say what?  I know r134 has gone thru the roof as well. It’s amazing
how bad things get when you print money.

Didn't you buy like half a dozen every time it went on sale for $79?
Can you sell half your reserves and retire?
R134a is planned obsolesce, just like R12 and R22 were.
They've wanted to force yf1234 for the past five years. The good news is yf1234 works better than R134a. The bad news is it cost about $125lb back in 2017, I don't know what it costs now.