We've had SERIOUS pollen, especially of the pine trees this year. For a couple
weeks there it would blow down the street and look like smoke.

Get in the car and hit the washers, the windshield would run yellow...

Getting past it now and my sinuses are finally starting to clear.

-Curt

On Friday, June 24, 2022 at 12:09:03 PM EDT, dan penoff.com via Mercedes