The best bet is to probably just swap in a whole good used driveshaft rather than mess with the U-joint. I have to replace the center support on my wagon and I have not figured it out yet. Looks like I need a puller but not sure if I want to mess with it. Thinking about just parting out the wagon. Just put a new engine in it, rear suspension is almost new, many new front end parts. But its ugly, has dents, and a little rust. Not sure what it would sell for on ebay since its an ugly wagon. Seems the wagons are going thru the roof right now.

Peter Frederick wrote:

DON'T mess with the center u-joint! I did, and it's not been right since. It is straked in place with a special jig, and no one I've found around here can balance the shaft if you replace it! There is an outfit in California that does, but they want $600 or so....

Peter