Steve MacSween wrote:
I happen to be looking myself right now, Gerry, and the Yoko Avid T4s seem
to be so far out in front, on the TR survey results, nothing else makes much
sense.

And they're in the low end of the price range (for 'name' tires), to boot.

I've owned a set of Avid T4s for several years. Very ordinary tires. Adequate traction in good weather. Wear very well. Very reasonably priced.

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi (retired)