The Macbook? It's got some kind of hardware failure internally. It only seems
to yack when running Zoom which is a problem when she's in the middle of a
class. I'm not willing to spend much, if any, time troubleshooting a 12 year
old laptop...

-Curt

On Friday, July 15, 2022 at 02:17:40 PM EDT, dan penoff.com via Mercedes