On 2022-07-18 09:40, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
It is beautiful design and the performance looks very good too. Spendy though

https://www.lucidmotors.com/air-grand-touring

https://jalopnik.com/the-lucid-air-grand-touring-makes-the-tesla-model-s-fee-1849188800

The top-dog Tesla offers a slightly better 0-60 time (1.99 seconds vs. the Lucid’s 2.6) plus the nation’s best charging network, for around $45,000 less.

I would say the difference between 2 seconds and 2.6 seconds isn't slight. You probably can't feel it, but that's a huge gap in performance car bragging rights. I wonder if there's something wrong with their traction control, or if it's just biased towards decent tire life. 1000hp should be enough to keep 4 wheels chirping all the way past 60.