Wow, we've been under $5.99 for 3 or so weeks. I saw $5.77 yesterday and Gas
Buddy suggests I'm right. The spread for the 10 miles around me is $5.79 down
to $5.29 which is, I think, a $0.30 drop at the low end in the last two weeks.

-Curt

On Friday, July 22, 2022 at 12:25:57 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes