Be careful when buying low profile tires like these. I ran into the same
situation when I put some staggered SLK320 wheels on the SL500.

Few of the mainstream tire manufacturers offer these tires, and out of the ones
that do, a number of their offerings are soft compounds and as a result won’t
have any sort of tread wear warranty. At over $1100/set, with Mrs. Dan’s binary
throttle control driving technique, I was replacing them every 18 months. Not
acceptable.

When I moved to a standard compound with a mileage warranty, the wear dropped
precipitously. In fact, the set on the back of the car was still on it when I
sold it, and they had upwards of 30k on the clock with lots of tread depth left.

-D