haha yeah I forgot to do that, I knew better.  But I guess I will wash down the engine bay and get the mess off.  I cleaned it a bit the other day but it could use more.

I got an extraction cleaner the other day so I am going to do the carpets, they are surprisingly clean after a vacuum but I'm sure there is lots of gunk in them.

And then finish the polishing, both sides and the boot lid yet to go.  Made a huge difference, the black paint really shines.

Hoping no rain this afternoon/evening, yesterday evening we had 1.7", was quite a show.

--FT