Based on the EPC, it looks like the correct half shaft for Craig’s car
(116.120) is a 126-350-64-10, which surprisingly, still comes up in RevParts
for around $360.00. I question whether it’s still available because it doesn’t
come up in the Classic Center parts search, but it looks like they crossed a
bunch of different ones over to a single part number in the past, so who knows?

Kaleb's 450SEL (116.036) shows the supersession to the same part number, so
using that logic, the Rock Auto part should be the same.

-D

On Jul 25, 2022, at 8:21 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes