I should take a look at the S550 plugs at some point.

I mowed the half-vast estate this afternoon with the tractor, took about 3 hr.
Was 95F when I got there at 4P then dropped down to 91F when I left at 7P. It
wasn’t too bad as there was some breeze. I kinda like it warm too. I hadn’t
mowed in a few weeks and we had some big rains a coupla weeks ago which really
stimulated the grass. I should have baled some and sold it to the horsey
people.

--FT
Sent from iFōn