You could also try this - it has worked well for me ---

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ALBZK8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 10:49 AM G Mann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> In that case, modify my previous post to say... Find a plastic welder...
> I could not determine from the pic what it was.. sorry.
> Plastic can be successfully welded and that could save you both time and
> money. Since I learned how to weld plastic, I find I'm repairing all kinds
> of things that would be expensive scrap.
>
> On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 5:24 AM Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> > It’s plastic.
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > > On Aug 4, 2022, at 11:31 PM, G Mann via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Time to find a skilled TIG welder and make a new best friend.
> > > If it broke, it can be welded. If a piece is missing, make a new one
> > from a
> > > blank plate and weld it on. Grind the weld smooth and spray it with
> black
> > > paint... put it back on and "Bobs yer Unkle"

> and

> > the

OK Don

"Quality of life is inversely proportional to the amount of clothing you
are wearing."

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!