An AZQ sounds fun, an Okie Q makes sense.
I’m thinking an Okie Q would evolve into an intervention where we all would be
organizing Kaleb’s stuff that see adrift in each Okie picture. We’d be grabbing
the weed wackers, heading out to the edges of Okieland to uncover cars he
forgot he had. We’d catalog everything so Kaleb would have a grasp on his
empire.  Whoopie Pies and sweet tea….thunderstorms that make you talk to
Jesus….what more could you ask for?

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone