I’ve got podcasts I’ll listen to on occasion. Lately my trips have been pretty
short, so listening to a podcast doesn’t always work out well as I never get to
finish it. I’ll often listen to them when I’m working in the garage. I’ve done
the Audible thing, but again, with the limited amount of time I spend in the
car, it’s not ideal for listening to an audiobook.

-D