In the spirit of the D-C merger:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z4001224D

> <<AWWW Quit yer purist whining. Do you actually "know" this car or are
> you
> just guessing it's a POS? Who cares if it's not the real deal? No one
> would actually drive a real one would they? At least not alot. I'd drive
> that all the time and not even care about how many miles. Looks like a load
> of fun to me. BUT, alas I am just a poor hick that doesn't know jack about
> an SSK.>>

I object to fiberglass copies of important and valuable cars being presented
as "replicas" when they are not. I HAVE seen these Gazelle replicas and aside
from four wheels, there isn't much resemblance. And putting the MB Star
upfront is insulting.

Maybe you could google Mercedes SSK and learn something.

RLE