From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> On Behalf Of Kaleb Striplin via
Mercedes
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2022 8:46 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Kaleb Striplin <ka...@striplin.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] First Long Trip in 2012 ML-350 BT

I find it real hard to believe it really got that mileage. Would be real
curious what it is hand calculated. About the best our GL will get us around
22-23 and it’s not bluetec. A e class CDI might get that. I have heard those
trip computers are sometimes optimistic. If it really did get that mileage that
would be amazing. Hopefully it did and I am wrong.

Sent from my iPhone