I just canceled Prime because they were doing an automatic card charge for
$18.96 each month, even though I had bought nothing from them for about 2
years... That adds up.. but it's small enough I didn't catch it in the
electronic bank monthly statement. I wonder how many million$ amazon steals
each month using that ruse... I never signed up for a "membership", ever.