But, doesn't "bring a trailer" suggest that it is a site that deals in project cars that likely need to be hauled home on a trailer? They may have strayed from that to a site that primarily deals in high dollar classic cars, but personally, I would rather see cars like this than near perfect expensive garage queens.

Randy