From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: September 7, 2022 4:45 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: astr...@fastmail.fm
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hmmm.

Anyone know if a "camshaft sensor" (possibly crankshaft sensor?) is am involved
job? Possible driveway repair and drive it home? Or if I'd need to plan on
trailering it? I'm guessing it's not a very easy job because why wouldn't he
just get it fixed if it's easy?

I'm wondering if $4K cash would get this and be a reasonably safe bet?