That’s true. But trying to figure out if this is a good price for a back 40
car. I see one that sold on BAT that was listed as a project for that sold for
$3900. It ran though and did not appear to have rust, but the paint was rough
and dash was cracked etc, did not have leather had was boring white over black
mb tex.

Sent from my iPhone