And when he slams the door shut (if it latches) and half of it falls off in
particles of rust.

-D

On Sep 16, 2022, at 3:21 PM, Andrew Strasfogel
<astrasfo...@gmail.com<mailto:astrasfo...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Yet...  to counter this, it is so clean inside that it will be a visceral
pleasure every time he opens the door and slides behind the wheel.

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 3:20 PM dan penoff.com<http://penoff.com/> via Mercedes