On this former poos car that he ripped me off on, the cabin temp sensor is
throwing an error. I order a new one. It is located right next to that ignition
switch. Per the the manual you have to remove the cluster, under dash panel,
and the upper dash board to get to it. Reading the forums did not offer up much
beyond links to the shop manual. I decided to tackle it today. I figured I
could get to it from the top so I removed the cluster. No way to get to it. I
then removed the under dash panel and could not really get my hand up there. I
then removed the plastic spin on deal for the ignition switch and was able to
push it back into the dash. The sensor is literally right there. I was able to
reach a couple of fingers in and twist it to unlock it from the dash and it
then pushed away. Using an instrument cluster removal hook, I hooked onto it
and was able to pull the sensor out of the ignition switch hole. Old one was
full of lint. Removed wiring harness and installed new one. Pushed
 it back thru the hole and was able to use 2 fingers to get it into position
and turn it to lock it into place. This is the easy way. Not sure why the
manual basically has you pull the entire dash out.

Sent from my iPhone