I’ve been pinging this guy for a week or so, maybe more. This morning I sent
him a msg when can I look at the car. He actually responds right away “anytime”
so I say how about tomorrow, where and when. No response…. WTF is with these
clowns?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/585800446576578/

I’d offer $1800 maybe go to $2k if the car looks decent, understanding no way
to check it out without a key.  It doesn’t look too bad but who knows without
putting eyes on it.  I wonder what the story is with it. Repo?

Roll of the dice… a key is probably $500 from the stealer.

--FT
Sent from iFōn