Yes, I am currently here as it’s right next door to my hotel and I’m beyond
pissed. I walked over here at 5pm, sat here for at least 20 minutes before
anyone showed up. I’m sitting at one of these big tables in the middle. I’m on
one end. A guy came in about 10 minutes after me who was sat at the other end.
10 minutes after that somebody else comes in and they seat them in the middle.
Still no sign of anyone. Before the hostess leaves I ask if anyone is working
as I have been sitting here for 20 minutes. Finally about 10 minutes later
waitress shows up. Takes the drink orders for everyone. Then starts taking
orders. She gets the guy on the end, the people in the middle, then heads to a
different table to take their order. I flip shit, get up, go back to the front
to raise hell. Basically the worthless manager does nothing to rectify the
situation other than say we will get you taken care of. Probably the last time
I will be here as the last time the steaks were not all that great.  I got here
at 5 to beat the rush, and of course now it’s packed

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 26, 2022, at 5:50 PM, dan penoff.com via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> Dang it, that’s what I was thinking but I messed up because I'm tracking my
> son’s travels from Indianapolis to Flagstaff, and he’s in Salina, KS right
> now…had Abilene on the brin for some reason.
>
> Gonna go get a BIG STEAK?
>
> -D
>
>> On Sep 26, 2022, at 6:34 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
>> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>>
>> Bingo
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

>>> Amarillo, TX

>>> --
>>> OK Don
>>>
>>> "Quality of life is inversely proportional to the amount of clothing you
>>> are wearing."
>>>
>>> "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to
>>> pause and reflect." Mark Twain
>>>
>>> “Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”
>>> Wernher
>>> Von Braun
>>> 2013 F150, 18 mpg
>>> 2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
>>> 1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!