<<I keep running across 140 chassis cars in fantastic shape for not that
much money. Why don't I want one of these again?  Is it the wiring
harness.  They do appear to be very nice cars.>>

Funny you should mention this. My dealer has had a very well kept S300 140 in
the shop for several weeks now. It resembles one of those Iraqi bomb cars in
that nearly the entire interior of the car is piled up around it. Fair made my
Visa card sweat, it did.

Yessir, it's an evap replacement. Almost four grand, I was told. BTW, it's
labelled S300 even though it's powered by an M104.

The replacement today of my driver's door window switch group was a mere
nothing in comparison. Extended warranty picked up the bill, of cuss.

RLE