Good afternoon,

I'm noticing on my W116 that the power windows, particularly the front
passenger-side, "twist" as the are raised/lowered. Meaning the window tips
forward during raising and backward during lowering.

Is there some kind of adjustment of the vertical rails in the door? I see
there's inboard/outboard adjustment for the vertical rail, but I don't see
a fore-aft adjustment.

Or, put another way, how do I get the window to stop twisting like that.

Thanks,

D.

PS: the genuine front driver's side regulator is NLA, passenger side is
still out there but I assume not for long. My replacement aftermarket
lifter for the driver's side lasted about two weeks.