Correct. The 912 was the “poor man’s Porch” so to speak. Personally, I like the
912 better. Our now deceeased Roger, when I met him at a PCA event here in
Tampa, connected me a with a 912 owner that shepherded me around the event for
the day. I learned a lot about the 912 and it’s differences that day, it was
quite enlightening.

-D